AMA Recap: CRYPTO MINERS X SUPERBONDS FINANCE
SuperBonds Finance is DeFi’s first, guaranteed fixed-yield bond market through financial NFTs built on Solana. The SuperBonds platform employs financial NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) to facilitate DeFi’s first bond market. Traders can buy fixed yield bonds as financial NFTs that are redeemable anytime. These bonds can be self-custodied or utilised as collateral elsewhere. LPs (Liquidity Providers), who underwrite the bonds, have access to multiple revenue streams via the SuperBonds platform to incentivise the creation of yield-bearing NFTs with a definitive YTM (Yield-To-Maturity). This is powered by the SB token, the gas that is paid for every transaction on the SuperBonds platform. SuperBonds tokenizes a FIXED USD yield into a unique NFT that as a self-custodied token can enable new collateralization opportunities, unlocking a new chapter in capital efficiency. Fixed rates not only provide a certainty of return for the token owner, but also greater predictability, opening the door for optimal collateralization.
We hosted an AMA session with SuperBonds Finance on 1st April.
Mr. Ramsy was the host from Crypto Miners and Mr. Vishal Shah was the guest. He shared delightful knowledge and unique features of SuperBonds Finance.
Segment 1️⃣ Introduction
Hello everyone 👋 and welcome to the Crypto Miners AMA session With SuperBonds
To help us learn more about the featured project of this AMA session, we are lucky to be joined By Mr Vishal
Hello there 👋
Thanks for bringing Us SuperBonds ❤️
are we doing an AMA?
sure lets go :)
First of all Please give us a brief explanation about ‘SuperBonds’ .What popped up in your mind to create such a platform in this Space?
The idea for SuperBonds is embedded in the need for an interest-rate market in DeFi. What we largely see right now are yield markets, which aren't necessarily the same as interest rates. When you establish interest rates, you establish the spine off of which all kinds of products can be created. We saw a need to fix this
Thanks Vishal for this great start 👍
Now let’s see our second question from this segment
Q2) So what are your main features and advantages that discern you from other Projects?
we’re different in many ways:
1. we are probably the first FIXED interest rate market on Solana. At least one that can scale quickly given product design
2. We embrace onchain transparency for all capital that goes to generating yield. there are no surprises
3. we’re stupidly simple. anyone gets our products. there’s no fancy actions required to generate a healthy return
Q3) How has the experience and background of your team been effective in the success of your project so far?
its been instrumental. I’ve been in the space for 6+ years, and my team has also clocked similar time. We have experience from within and outside of crypto related specifically to deploying this type of product
4) Now Share us about your Native token, What are the some of utlities of $SB in Your Ecosystem? And if possible share to us the Tokenomics
So you can find the tokenomics on our site by accessing the whitepaper. the key takeaways are the following though:
1. Finite mint. More cannot be created
2. $SB is integral to the system. It’s not some loose fitting utility. $SB is BURNED in every transaction (think of it like a layer-2 gas), whether it be to buy/sell/transfer a bond
3. $SB will be instrumental in helping determine the governance mechanism of the platform at a later date.
There’s a strong reflexive nature about $SB because: It is burned every time the platform is used, but to govern it will be needed. Hence why the scarcity issue will be real.
Q5) So how long did it take to develop this project? What plans do you have for the future? And what can we expect from SuperBonds If possible could you please share road map with us.
we started on this in concept in mid 2021, and officially got underway by September. Our audit has just completed, and our mainnet launch is a couple of weeks away.
We have a lot in the pipeline with the rollout of the governance mechanism as well as an uncollateralized lending product
6) What is this SuperBonds Active period on the platform?
you can find that in the whitepaper, but:
SuperBonds Activated is a period when the yield can be up to 2x on the bond. We take 25% of the previous day’s profits and distribute it randomly (as increased yield for bond buyers) when this period is triggered. There is no fixed time period, and it happens randomly everyday. Meaning, if you were normally getting 10% on a 30d bond, you could get up to 20%, for doing nothing differently. just an additional reward, and a way for us to ensure you’re looking at the platform
7) Are there plans of a bug bounty?
yes we are working with a well known entity to roll out a bug bounty program. that should be happening in the coming weeks
8) Are you only on Solana or thinking of going cross chains too?
Our DApp sits on Solana for now. However, our yields are grabbed crosschain. You’ll see this in the whitepaper, where we show by diagram how our system is able to detect and deploy to generate yield cross-chain, and bring it back to Solana for the benefit of SuperBonds LPs
Thanks Vishal for this well detailed introduction about SuperBonds:)
And that’s the wrap up of our the first part of the AMA session ✅
Let’s now proceed to our Twitter Questions section
i hope you’re ready for that!!
Segment 2️⃣: Twitter Questions
1) I am curious to one of your upcoming product which is the “MetaLend”. Can you give us some ideas on what to expect from the MetaLend? What assets can be lent and borrowed in this platform?
Metalend is going to be an unsecured borrow/lend platform. This will be denominated in USDC. Any entity, or anyone for that matter, will be able to create an offering whereby they look to borrow a set number of USDC for a set period of time. They may or may not get funded. It will be up to them to create the appropriate profile and prove onchain assets. Buyers of these bonds will be able to trade them in the secondary market, and receive the associated interest and principal upon maturity
2) Today, there are many investment platforms in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. However, they come with cons and potential risks, such as lockout periods, large transaction fees, etc. So,how does SuperBonds solve problems like this?What innovations will you offer your platform users?
So to start:
1. there’s no lockouts with us. You can access your money at ANY TIME. We don’t believe in blocking you from it
2. We’re built on Solana, and the system farms cross-chain for LPs. I.e. the fees are either minimal, or you are not paying them out of pocket.
Outside of this insulation, you’ll see we’re additive to the ecosystem, not predatory. You may ask about ‘competitors’. we don’t really have them, because we farm on existing platforms. The more there are, the better for us. The more people trade with SuperBonds, the more other platforms benefit
3) To be able to connect to the #SBonds platform, you require users to connect to a Solana Program Library (SPL) wallet that holds $SOL tokens. So since I’m not familiar with it, can you explain further what #SPL wallets are? And what great things can we do on SuperBonds?
SPL is a standard. Much like ERC is for Ethereum. On Ethereum, you use wallets such as Metamask. On Solana, you need a different wallet. There are many options, but something like Phantom has a great UI/UX and is intuitive to use. You may find others equally helpful.
Your 2nd question is unrelated. However, on SuperBonds, one of the key USPs is to earn a fixed yield. and u can do that with a single click, USDC in, and USDC redeemed on maturity. You don’t have to do much else if you didn’t want to
4) Liquidity of a pool effects on the price of all currencies. Some times due to low liquidity, cryptocurrencies might tend on collapsing or rising. What are the strategies/techniques which you expect to launch in order to increase the liquidity of the pool in SBonds in future?
I think I understand the question.
Liquidity in the LP pools will be launched with over $10m of bond buying capacity. That is only expected to grow.
we will not be short for bonds available
5) I read that SuperBonds Finance is now on the search for the SB Ambassador. Can you tell us what roles are available in the ambassador program? and what qualifications are you looking for in an ambassador? And how can we apply for this?
Here is our last question from twitter
for the ambassador program pls visit https://superbonds.medium.com/superbonds-ambassador-program-update-2658802712a6
you will find all the information there
Thanks man for Your Valuable Answers❣️
And that’s the end of our twitter question segment
Now Moving on to our last segment — Live Q&A
Shall We Go mate?
Segment 3️⃣: Live QnA
(In this segment group was opened for 60 seconds and Miners sent hundreds of questions. Guest choose some best to answer)
Since there are 4 types of token functioning on Superbonds platform, is $SB token needed in every transaction?
So to buy/sell/transfer a bond:
1. you need SOL for the Solana network
2. you need $SB for SuperBonds
3. any USDC — but this for the amount you want to transact in
2) WallStreetGME || AMA LOVERS:
What is the use case of $SB? Can you tell me what is the incentive for market demand of $SB? Can you convince us about long-term potential increase in $SB market value?
$SB will always be burned.
over time, when governance rolls in, $SB holders will be able to apply (in some form) for governance. $SB is something you need to use, but also want to hold. This dynamic should help it in our view
3) LỢI NGUYỄN (handsome):
PARTNERS are the most important that strengthen the ecosystems of all projects. Could you tell us about your project partners and the partnership strategy it has adopted?
Yes, we have strong partners, and more in the works
we just had an AMA with Orca today, and are listed in their double-dip pool
we have built on top of Saber and Jupiter and have integrated with various other DApps. Our investors are also well known in the industry. Once the mainnet is live, we’ll be looking to announce more partnerships
4) Nani C2:
Staking program is very important for every project? Can i stake your Token? Do you have any plan of starting staking programme? plz tell us sir?
Right now you can earn about 100% yield staking on Orca. https://www.orca.so/pools?pool=sb/usdc
Can you tell us about the most significant upcoming partnerships or events we are to look forward to? And how do you think these events or partnerships would affect the growth of superbonds?
Partnerships you’ll see above
In terms of events:
Our audit is now complete. We are ready to go with no real flaws in the system.
As such superbonds should be launching in about 2 weeks
you’ll be able to access it on the same link at www.superbonds.finance
*This segment ends here*
Thankyou so much Vishal For your valuable answers and information about SuperBonds,
It Was Pleasure Hosting An Ama With You
Is there anything else you would like to share or you want us to know ?
you can access $SB if you wanted at
Orca Pool: https://www.orca.so/pools?pool=sb/usdc
We Wish all the very best for Project
SuperBonds And The Entire team behind the project ❤️🤝