AMA Recap: CRYPTO MINERS X THE CROP COLLECTIVE
Crop collective is NFT marketplace which is High above the earth orbits Wholly Guacamole, the world’s first orbital avocado deployment station. Spawned in earthly barn by the genius philanthropist avocado, 8,888 green soldiers stand at the ready to launch into space, feed the world and fight against famine. With a dedicated crew of botanical buddies, Wholly Guacamole sprays its seed all over the planet before raining down a golden shower of sunlight and holy H20. The world needs heroes, and none come harder than a skinned leather genius and his band of healthy helpers.
We hosted an AMA session with Crop Collective on 26th December at 1:00 PM UTC.
Mr. Ramsy was the host from Crypto Miners and Mr. Wei was the guest. He shared delightful knowledge and unique features of Crop Collective.
Segment 1️⃣: Introduction
Hello everyone 👋 and welcome to the Crypto Miners AMA session With The Crop Collective
Thank you all for joining us today❣
To help us learn more about the featured project of this AMA session, we are lucky to be joined By Mr. Wei , Welcome to our community 🤝
Hello There 👋
Thanks for bringing Us The Crop Collective
Glad to be here
I'm pretty sure that our AMA participants are very much excited to learn more about The Crop Collective
so let's get started if you're ready!!
Dropping Our First Question From this segment...
Q1) Can you give a brief explanation about 'The Crop Collective' .What popped up in your mind to create such a platform in this Space?
So The Crop Collective is a generative NFT project of 8,888 NFTs with multiple functions. The obvious one is pfp but it goes far beyond that. We are also building a p2e game so players can earn crypto as they play.
So what we wanted to do was give something more than just the typical pfp or game project and to do that we have introduced some features that are not available to our knowledge in the market. I’ll explain the features as we go in today’s session.
Thanks Wei For this great start 🤝
Now let's see our second question from this segment...
Q2) So what are your main features and advantages that discern you from other projects?
We have two major innovations in our project:
1) Eco Crypto Mining (ECM). The project that is behind The Crop Collective is an agriculture project. We are very experienced in running farms in an eco friendly way. How this ties back to the collection is that with all the farms we have enough excess 100% clean and renewable energy to use for crypto mining. This means we can mine crypto free of energy costs and use the income to back the game economy.
2) Play to Own (p2o) where we will give some of our players the opportunity to play without having to put up front capital. They can rent NFTs to gain access and split the profits with us (like the Axie scholar programme). The key difference is that these players can use the earnings in game to slowly pay off the mint cost of the NFTs so the ownership can be transferred to them so they can enjoy 100% of the income generated from the NFT.
Q3) How has the experience and background of your team been effective in the success of your project so far?
Our experience in Agriculture projects has really been what has allowed us to enter the space with fresh eyes and new possibilities.
We have always been about helping people so this play to earn / play to own game really fits well in that rhetoric and of course, without our experience we would not have access to the energy we can tap into for the Eco Crypto Mining that I mentioned earlier.
The experience so far has been great. Lots of learning but also lots of progress. We are incredibly excited to make an impact and change the space for the better!
4) So how long did it take to develop this project? What plans do you have for the future? And what can we expect from The Crop Collective? If possible could you please share road map with us.
We’ve been in Agriculture for over a decade. Our project in comparison is a fraction of that but we do have a lot planned. We will be developing the game and building the utility and features of the collection.
You can follow our progress by joining our Discord (https://discord.gg/thecropcollective) or Twitter @cropcollectiveNFT
Let's move to our last question from this segment...
Q5) “How important is the community to your project? and How can we collaborate or help share the developments of the project?”
We will only be as successful as the community we build. We need people who believe in what we are doing and want to join us on our journey.
If you like what we are doing then do please follow us on Twitter (@cropcollectiveNFT) retweet our tweets or invite people to our Discord to check out what it’s like in our community (https://discord.gg/thecropcollective)
Thanks Wei for this well detailed introduction about The Crop Collective:)
And that's the wrap up of our the first part of the AMA session ✅
Let’s now proceed to our Twitter Questions section
i hope you're ready for that!!
Yes, I’m ready
So here’s our first one...
Segment 2️⃣: Twitter Questions
1) Do you allow suggestions and feedback from the community Are we allowed in decision making, do you put community into consideration.
100%. Like I said before - community is key. We do listen and we would love to hear all your thoughts.
Tell us on Discord (https://discord.gg/thecropcollective)
2) Do you have any events going on the community and will you have airdrop in the future????
Yes, we are launching our genesis collection of 888 NFTs from our collection where 4 owners will have the chance to win a trip to Australia - all expenses paid to learn about what goes on behind the scenes in our project.
There’s a lot more in store now so again, please keep an eye out for what we are doing by following us on social media.
3) I like that The CROP COLLETIVE NFT promises to make charitable donations to help fight famine, I think this is great. Could you give us more detail about these donations and how the community can get involved?
So we have partnered with Elongate and committed 60% if proceeds from this project to go into their charity token to do our part in helping fight famine.
This is our way of showing how serious we are about what we are doing.
The community can get involved by buying an NFT to be a part of this. Owners of 2 NFTs can have one lottery ticket to earn from a prize pool of $100,000USDT with the top prize of $50,000USDT! Elongate token holders of more than 1b tokens can have an entry per NFT instead of per 2 NFTs so that’s how you can get involved!
Wow, Impressive 👏👏
4) Game NFT Blockchain and P2E are becoming more popular, however most of the existing games that use this concept are too expensive for newbies. Will your games be affordable and accessible to the general public, or have you taken any steps to appeal to a wider audience?
Yes, so this neatly ties back to the Play to Own feature that I mentioned earlier. This enables players to okay for free and rent NFTs but have the option to slowly pay for to own the NFT outright with the income from playing the game. Pretty cool really! And as far as we know, has never been done before
5) NFT ecosystem is huge and there is fierce competition in the NFT space Which NFT project do you see as your competitors? And how do you plan to compete with them?
Here's our last question from twitter.
Rather than talk about what other projects are doing and comparing them we want to focus on what we are doing.
We do pay attention of course and do get inspiration from existing projects but we are also keen to inject original thoughts and fresh features the crypto community has never seen.
Financially we are robust because we have Eco Crypto Mining to build a secondary pool of crypto assets to help fund the project. So that does reduce the risk significantly compared to if we were just to rely on game economics. But we are still intent on being able to achieve that with game tokenomics lone but it’s best to be prepared and have an additional revenue stream.
Thanks boss for Your Valuable Answers❣
And that's the end of our twitter question segment
Now Moving on to our last segment - Live Q&A
Shall we go?
Let’s do it!
Here we go,
Segment 3️⃣: Live QnA
(In this segment group was opened for 60 seconds and Miners sent hundreds of questions. Guest choose some best to answer)
1)Southeast Asia is a very vibrant market and there are many new platforms under development. So what do you think about Southeast Asia and do you have plans to grow there?
We welcome everyone to participate. We anticipate our project will be attractive for developing countries since the income from playing the game could more likely make a significant impact to their lives and help them. SEA will definitely be a place we would love to make a difference to people there.
2) Staking, NFT is very hottest, do you think you will apply NFT technology to your products in the achieved future?
Yes, there will be staking mechanics in the game. We are looking to make this NFT project have as many uses as possible. More will be revealed in future!
3) Can you #cropcollect NFT tell us what’s the main Targeted user base of SMAC? Is it Businesses, Corporates, Developers, etc.? Also, which services are provided by SMAC to them?
This is for people looking for entertainment as well as an additional income stream. We are looking to positively impact the lives of our NFT owners and game players.
4) Audit is important for both trust and security. Have you done any audit of smart Collective contract?
Yes, our smart contracts have been audited by solidproof.io
5) Currently a lot of people are looking at NFTs, metaverse, and games. Can you tell me what advantages will you have in this field future?
It ties back to us wanting to bring in innovation and integrate with our community.
We aim to deliver more than what is currently available in the space and truly believe this will help the space develop and push the boundaries.
We will continue to work on developing new features if they will be useful to our community and owners. Our Eco Crypto Mining (ECM) and our Play to Own features are just the beginning of what we will look to bring to the space.
*This segment ends here*
Thankyou so much For your valuable answers and information about The Crop Collective,
It Was Pleasure Hosting An Ama With You.
Is there anything else you would like to share or you want us to know ?
The pleasure was mine
Please follow us on Discord (https://discord.gg/thecropcollective) and Twitter (@cropcollectiveNFT) to follow our journey.
Happy Holidays everyone ❤️
Time To Conclude Our AMA Section
Exactly! Thank you
Until next time, thanks again
Best of luck for the future 🚀🚀